- Corral Style 1976
- A designer Corral cowboy boot like none other.
- Heavily distressed antique saddle goatskin with red leather inlay peace heart detail
- Blue jean leather inlay & stitch accented angel wings
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Handcrafted, hand finished boots - no two pairs will be exactly alike
- Matching Corral leather jacket available
This fashionista's Corral boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Angel wing peace heart cowboy boot features an antique saddle goatskin leather foot under a matching 13" scalloped leather shaft. Red leather inlay pull straps. Lightly cushioned insole. Sanded leather sole with rubber grip insert. 2" cowboy boot heel. Updated snip toe silhouette. Single stitched welt.